Before you can upload your Rates, please make sure you have your Route ready by following the steps here https://neutrafix.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/67000675491-how-to-create-add-route
The next step will be uploading the rates for the route:
1. Sign in to your account on members.neutrafix.telin.net
2. Click on Routes / My Routes
3. Click on the settings icon under the Action column to start uploading your routes
4. Click Show/Hide Help
5. There are two ways to download the Ratesheet Template
- First you can download the empty Template on the attachment at the bottom of this page
- Or you can Click on Download (HyperLink) to download the tariff sheet for the routes you want to offer
6. Fill in the Ratesheet. And here is an example of a fresh sheet to upload a new route to Indonesia Telkomsel for the first time:
Prefix, Price 1, Price N, Interval 1, Interval N are the mandatory fields for uploading the SIP rate, you may ignore another column.
The below Guide Explains the upload fields, or you can download the attached sample from this page and edit with your route information.
7. Upload the Tariff Sheet. Make sure its on .CSV file extension
ASAP = Routes to be uploaded to the marketplace as soon as possible, usually immediately.
sample date: '2015-01-01 01:01:01'. For rates that don`t have a 'Forbidden' or 'Discontinued' flag, rates can only be updated after 48 hours. Special value supported: ASAP. If ASAP is specified as a value, the rate will become immediately blocked if the 'Forbidden' or 'Discontinued' flag is set, and now + 48 hours for rates with traffic allowed.
NOTE: by default NeuTrafiX will send you the calls as a seller with no prefix, if you want to receive a certain prefix please add it in the field "Outgoing Prefix" option. e.g see below image:
When you set the routes to forbidden or discontinued they are immediately removed from market view. they will no longer be available.
The old records are deleted completely from the database within 24 hours. so you will have to re-upload the BLOCKED or Discontinued rates again.