In this tutorial you will learn how to add new SIP or SMPP account in NeutrafiX, then allow main IP and finally authorize multiple IP-addresses under the same account.
- Under buyer portal, click on Accounts
- Under Accounts Page click add new account
- Fill all the required fields, Account Type (SIP for Voice and SMPP for SMS), Description, Main IP address & Click Add New to save.
- Wait for Success Message and click Proceed to view the newly created account
- To authorize additional IPs to this account, locate the new entry and click Edit under Action column
- Under Edit Account page , click on Additional as shown below:
- Click on add new IP
- Finally, Enter your additional IP addresses one by one and save by clicking the Add New Button.