Configuring Two-Way SMS Enabled Numbers: Inbound Configuration
1. Sign in to your account on members.neutrafix.telin.net using your credentials.
2. Once logged in, navigate to the "Numbers" section and click on "My Numbers."
3. If you have multiple numbers and want to configure them all at once for a bulk sell scenario, click on "DOWNLOAD ALL NUMBERS" to obtain the template file named "numbers." Save this file to your computer.
4. Open the downloaded template file named "numbers" and fill in all the required fields. Make sure to provide accurate and complete information for each number.
5. Save the completed template file with the filled-in information.
6. Go back to the NeuTrafix website and click on "Browse" to locate the saved "numbers" template file on your computer.
7. After selecting the file, click on "Submit" to upload the template. The system will process the file, and the numbers should appear on the "My Numbers" page once the upload is complete.
8. Now, you need to configure your SMSC/SBC to point the numbers towards the NeuTrafix server. This step ensures that the numbers are immediately available to the buyer once purchased.
9. For SIP (VoIP) numbers, point them to sip.neutrafix.telin.net on UDP port 5060. Configure the authentication rules as follows: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org:5060. Replace "your-virtual-number" with the actual virtual number you want to configure.
10. For SMPP/SMS numbers, point them to smpp.neutrafix.telin.net on TCP port 2776. Use the system login "did" and password "did" in the following format: email@example.com:2776. Replace "your-virtual-numbers" with the actual virtual number you want to configure.
11. Once the inbound configuration is complete, the next step is to configure the Outbound Bind. Buyers will need to purchase this to gain outbound access. Make sure to follow the specific instructions provided for setting up the Outbound Bind based on your requirements and preferences.
For more detailed information visit https://neutrafix.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/67000675490-bulk-upload-f or-selling-virtual-numbers
Configuring Outbound Settings
1. Sign in to your account on members.neutrafix.telin.net using your login credentials.
2. Once logged in, click on "Routes" and select "My Routes" from the menu.
3. Look for the route you want to configure and click on the settings icon under the "Action" column. This will allow you to start uploading your routes and rates.
4. Prepare your RateSheet using the tariff settings page provided by NeuTrafix. Ensure that your rates are accurately set based on the allowed MCCMNCs (Mobile Country Code and Mobile Network Code).
5. Download the template attachment for the RateSheet. This template will contain the fields for inputting the allowed MCCMNCs and the corresponding rates per MCCMNC.
6. Next, click on the "browse" button located next to "Upload Tariff" to select the CSV file template that you have prepared and wish to upload.
7. Locate the CSV file template on your computer and select it for upload.
8. After selecting the file, click on "Update" to initiate the upload process. The system will process the file and update the rates for the route.
9. If your file has any errors but you still wish to proceed with the upload, you can check the box next to "Update MCC/MNC" even if some errors are found. This option allows you to update the rates for